Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Michaellynn's Turn

Well, so far Bryan has been doing all the blogging for us. I wanted to start a blog just to sort of keep up with some of the "stuff" that goes on in our lives. (with three children, it's a lot of stuff!) Bryan is definately a better writer than I am, but I am going to try to blog about the everyday things and leave the big things for him to blog. I am not sure where to really start, so I guess I will just dive in and tell you about our crazy days!

Melia has started to chatter a lot this week. She loves for you to say a word and then she will try her best to repeat it. Some of her favorite are: Bryce, Brant, Dada, Mama, Hot Dog(this one she will even say at 10:00 a.m.), haspy(dog's name is really Jasper), Okay, juice, pa-pa, and many more. She is just to cute!
Brant has now developed imaginary friends. They are not real people, but are a bird and a dog and their names are brugip and grugip! I am not sure if that is really how you spell them, but since he can't spell anyway I guess it really doesn't matter! He is too funny talking about them and, of course, blaming them for things!
Bryce will have his second Upward Basketball practice tonight. He is so excited and should be getting his uniform. We will have to post a picture of him if he does. He also has a special surprise for school tomorrow, so I will post that along with a picture then!

No comments: