Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines Parties

Here are some pictures of all of our Valentines festivities. I had no idea that Valentines Day had become such an ordeal! It was still fun though, and I think we are all still hyped up on Chocolate and sugar from the last two days! We will probably crash at some point this weekend! We have Bryce's Upward game tomorrow and I think (hope) that I am actually getting a date night with my husband tonight! Have a good weekend!


Here is proof that I actually was slightly domestic on Wednesday!

Here is Melia in her Wednesday night Valentine's outfit.

Bryce with his "Sparks" class having their party.

Brant with his "Puggles" class. (He and his best bud Caleb are such hams!)

This is Bryce and his best buddy Mitchell

This is at Bryce's school party on Thursday. (It is sooooooo hard to get all three to cooperate for a picture!)

No comments: