Sunday, March 23, 2008

1st Place Eggs

Okay, so it is four something in the morning and I am blogging! I have actually been up trying to get my ham for today to boil. I have finally succeeded and am now waiting to make sure it doesn't boil over so I can go back to bed for one more hour?! I did want to post some pictures of all the Easter activities we have had. On Wednesday night the boys had an egg decorating contest for Awana. We worked really hard on them and they both won first place! They were very excited. Bryce also finished up school on Thursday and has a break until the 31st. I am so glad, I think we all were ready for some down time! We had our egg hunt at church yesterday. It was a lot of fun. Bryan had to run around to take pictures of the kids because Bryce was on one field, while Brant and Melia were on the other. We also dyed some eggs at home yesterday as well. We had a good time and the boys were really big helpers. We only had one small tragedy with an egg, but it survived and didn't crack open completely! Well, my ham is boiling great so I am going back to bed. I will post more pictures of them in their adorable Easter outfits later! HAPPY EASTER!


Here are the prize winning eggs!


The three kids ready for the egg hunt!



Brant trying to fill up his basket.




Melia wasn't so sure of the eggs, but really loved the candy and Chocolate she found!








Bryce looking for a special prize egg.


He found one! (Of course, that was the most important thing to find because he doesn't have any other toys to play with!)



Melia is trying to be so helpful!


The boys helping dye the eggs.

No comments: