Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Virus Anyone?

We have had about 5 crazy days! On Wednesday, Brant started with a fever (to go along with his already bad cough) so I took him to the doctor. They gave him a breathing treatment and tested him for the flu. He tested negative for the flu, so the doctor said he just had a virus and would have to just let it work its course. We gave him allergy medicine, motrin and his inhaler and by Saturday was feeling a lot better. (The cough is still with him, but that always takes the longest to go away!)

By the time he was feeling better, Bryce started with the fever as well. He was really tired all day Saturday and didn't have a lot of energy. We thought it was because he had stayed up to late, but sure enough Saturday night he had a high fever as well. He did play his Upward game, but you could tell he was really tired and not feeling well. (He only has one more game to go this weekend!) I kept him home from church on Sunday and his fever finally broke Sunday night. I also kept him home from school yesterday just in case and just to let him rest before getting back to being busy.

On Sunday Bryan and I had some stomach issues and I ran a very low grade fever. Melia has a cold like the rest of us, but so far, no stomach issues or fever. I AM SO READY FOR HOT WEATHER! I am truly thankful that the sickness has not been any worse, but I am really ready to feel good and get a break! Okay, enough complaining! We have Bryce's Upward practice tonight and then a fairly normal rest of the week. I will do another post of Cooper's birthday party on Saturday!! Have a great week!



Bryce getting his GOLD star!

His buddy Christian getting his star!



Carter was really enjoying those chips!!!

No comments: