Friday, March 7, 2008

Rainy Day!

What a yucky day! It is supposed to rain all day today and into tomorrow. I know we desperately need the rain, but my mood desperately needs the sunshine! I think I could lay around and do nothing all day. I am thankful for the rain, but the last few days have been so pretty and warm that I am totally ready for Spring. Bryce has the day off of school today and he won't even get outside to play. We all have a cold (I guess from the change in weather), but Brant is not doing as good with it as everybody else. He has reactive airway and coughs a lot more than normal. He has also had a little fever as well. Hopefully by tomorrow he will be doing much better though! We have a busy weekend planned. We are going to Wilson tonight to eat supper and (hopefully) play some cards. Tomorrow we have Bryce's Upward game and then Cooper's 1st Birthday Party! I can't believe he is already a year old! He is such a sweet boy and he and Melia are so funny together! I will post pictures of the party next week! Well, I need to get something done today but I will leave you with a couple of pictures of Melia. Bryan and the boys went up to the church last night for a few minutes while I was fixing supper. Melia was a little too quiet, so I went to check on her and here is where I found her: on top of the table! She is such a climber and very proud of herself. We have to keep the chairs tucked into the table or this is what happens. I think she may the child that gives us a run for our money?! We may need a little extra prayer!! Have a good weekend!






No comments: